Hey I saw, via googling, that you were taking your pup to Dr. Butchko for cherry eye.My 4month old has it and I was wondering how it went. If they did the tie back or the removal, cost, and how it is after.Can you please e-mail me at zackjherman@gmail.com
What a fantastic blog I have ever seen. I didn’t find this kind of information till now. Thank you so much for sharing this information. for more details you can go to below link…k2 incense
Hey I saw, via googling, that you were taking your pup to Dr. Butchko for cherry eye.
ReplyDeleteMy 4month old has it and I was wondering how it went.
If they did the tie back or the removal, cost, and how it is after.
Can you please e-mail me at zackjherman@gmail.com
What a fantastic blog I have ever seen. I didn’t find this kind of information till now. Thank you so much for sharing this information. for more details you can go to below link…
ReplyDeletek2 incense